Welcome to the Good Guys Posse Hitching Post!

Welcome! Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Download Match Schedules and Scores
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

News from EOT

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Tex Hewitt

Tex Hewitt

Shootist

• Good Guys Posse
  • 149 posts
  • SASS#:38145
  • Home SASS Club:Bristol Plaines Pistolaros
  • RO Qualification:ROII Inst.

Posted 25 June 2006 - 09:23 AM

Howdy Posse,

I's sure many of you have meet or know Sassy Sue from the Michagan City club in INDiana.

Well, Sue has just become a SASS REGULATOR.  It is well deserved. Congradulations Sassy Sue
It looks good on ya!

#2 grandpa sixguns

grandpa sixguns

Cowpoke

• Good Guys Posse
  • 28 posts
  • SASS#:64244
  • Home SASS Club:Good Guys Posse
  • RO Qualification:ROII

Posted 25 June 2006 - 12:41 PM

[quote name='Tex Hewitt' date='Jun 25 2006, 09:23 AM' post='4956']
Howdy Posse,

I's sure many of you have meet or know Sassy Sue from the Michagan City club in INDiana.

Well, Sue has just become a SASS REGULATOR.  It is well deserved. Congradulations Sassy Sue
It looks good on ya!
Sorry I can,t agree. My wife and I have never been treated so rudly by a group in our live. Grandpa Sixguns

#3 Tex Hewitt

Tex Hewitt

Shootist

• Good Guys Posse
  • 149 posts
  • SASS#:38145
  • Home SASS Club:Bristol Plaines Pistolaros
  • RO Qualification:ROII Inst.

Posted 25 June 2006 - 01:14 PM

Grandpa,

I am sorry to hear it, but I'd bet ya that Sassy Sue was not among those who were rude. She is a class act, and if you had mentioned this to her personally, I'm sure Sue would have corrected the trouble.

Edited by Tex Hewitt, 25 June 2006 - 01:15 PM.

#4 grandpa sixguns

grandpa sixguns

Cowpoke

• Good Guys Posse
  • 28 posts
  • SASS#:64244
  • Home SASS Club:Good Guys Posse

Posted 25 June 2006 - 01:40 PM

View PostTex Hewitt, on Jun 25 2006, 01:14 PM, said:

Grandpa,

I am sorry to hear it, but I'd bet ya that Sassy Sue was not among those who were rude. She is a class act, and if you had mentioned this to her personally, I'm sure Sue would have corrected the trouble.

This probably isnt the place to discuse this matter. However she was the reason we went there. I had purchased two cowboy guns from her and drove to Michigan City to pick them up from her. This was prearranged due to the waiting period and knew we were comming. Yes, she was. Grandpa Sixguns

#5 Longtooth

Longtooth

Rode hard and put away wet one to many times

• Rough Rider Emeritus
  • 986 posts
  • Interests:Horses,guns and custom leather work for cowboy shooters and horse trainers.
  • SASS#:47562
  • Home SASS Club:Good Guys Posse at Dry Gulch Ranch

Posted 25 June 2006 - 09:57 PM

Grandpa,

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with Sassy Sue. I and a lot of cowboys I know have done business with her and were pleased with the merchandise and the way we were treated as customers. If I may suggest, explain your side of the story to her and see if they can be resolved.

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more.
You should never wish to do less.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This website is subsidized by Good Guys Posse, Inc. as a service to No. Ill & So. Wis. Cowboy Action Shooters™. Good Guys Posse, Inc. is a non-profit, SASS and NRA affiliated Cowboy Action Shooting™ club. We can be contacted at 1 Wooded Lane, Hawthorn Woods, IL 60047. All material posted on this forum is the sole responsibility of the author. Good Guys Posse, Inc. has no control over its content. All website structure, modifications and skins are Copyright © 2006 Denny Granger, excluding the prior Copyrights of Invision Power Services, Inc. Good Guys Posse Cowboy skin by dd.