1. Should all SASS State and Higher matches be required to honor all SASS Catigories even if there is only one particapent..........for 242,,,,,,against52....abstained 1
2. Should all rule changes passed at the TG Meeting go into effect as of March 1st of the following year
3. Should all black powder catigories be chaged to add this following statement in the SASS Shooters Handbook.
"It is expected the Black Powder competitors shall contend with smke obscured Targets. To insure this, all shot gun and rifle powder charges must produce smoke equilavant to a base line load of 15 grains by volume(1 cc) of ffg black powder."
For .... 245.....Against49....abstianed 1
4. B Western has been a great success at EOT, Mule Camp and several other state and Regional matches. It is time to make it official. Should B Western become an official catigory.
For........222 .....against 70....abstained 3
Result....PASSED Note: they added that this catigory may be shoot gunfighter, traditional, or duelest---or any combination of the three
5. Should any competitor be allowed to protest a non safety issue. (misses, proceduaralls, equipment etc.) on another shooter.
For 6.....Against 289..... abstained ..0
6. Should any competitor be allowed to protest a safety call on another competitor
7. Should we allow competitors in the Frontier Cartrage Catigory, which is a traditional style shooting catigory, the option to choose to shoot Gunfighter style?
For .....156.....Against 133....abstain 6
Result----sent out to all TG's for ratifacation
8. There needs to be a clear clarifacation/standerd o exactly when a shooter may compete in aged base catigories. The age of the shooter at the offical publised start date of the match will be the age used for determinign patticapation in any aged based catigory for the match.
For 287....Against 8....abstained 0
9. Should the pratice of putting the hammer tie down strap of the holster under the hammer(betwen hammer and frame) be allowed.
For 18.....Against 276....abstained....1
10 Should we change the issue (safety Penalty) of an empty shell left on the carrier of an open shot gun or rife to a no call
For......126 Against 168....abstained1
11. If a part of a firearm has clearly been altered and the part is visable without disassembly, that is to say clearly seen by normal handling of the firearm (Such as the case of the Lightning Rod)Then the part is illegal.
TABLED--------MORE ON THIS LATER.
12. Should the Uberty 1873 Percusion Pistol be allowed as a Main Match Pistol
For 165.......Against...119.......Abstained 11
Result....Sent out to All TG's for Ratification
13. Should revolving Percussion rifles be allowed as Main Match Rifles
Note: Need a rest from typing---I'll return and explain #11-----tabled does not mean dead--they formed a committee to study issue
Edited by Tex Hewitt, 05 December 2005 - 10:41 AM.