Welcome to the Good Guys Posse Hitching Post!
|Guest Message by DevFuse|
2006 TG Agenda
Posted 20 September 2006 - 10:36 PM
Next, every word that follows is in the TG Bullitin, word for word.
Please read this and then tell your TG where you stand.
1. Should the Uberty 1873 percussion revolver be allowed as a Frontiersman Catigory Revolver?
(this was miswordedlast year and is being voted on again, It was voted on in previous years as a Main Match revolver but not as a Frontiersman Catigory legal revolver)
2. Should Senior and Elderstatesman be divided into small divisions by dividing both by age: 60 to 65, 66 to72, and 73 and up? ( this would accomplish dividing both catigories and creating only one new catigory)
4. Should we outlaw all short and long sleeve tee shirts and tank tops in all catigories?
(Note: Short sleve blouses would remain acceptable only in ladies catigories.)
5. Should we change the penality for shooting out of catigory as follows?
* First offense in a match is a Procedural penality
(the shooter must subsequently comply with the catigory requirements or change catigory.
* Second offence in the same match is a Stage DQ.
* Third offence in the sane match is a Match DQ.
(At the present time the penality for shooting out of catigory is a procedure for each stage the shooter violates the rules. This includes, but is not limited to, not wearing
the specified number of items in Classic Cowboy, not making enough smoke
in blackpowder catigories, and shooting with two handed grip in a duelist catigory.
6. Should we make the following changes in our scoring processes for both time and rank scoring matches?
* Match Disqualification
(eliminate the shooter from All Awards--all times are erased.
* Stage Disqualification
( Shooter is given a disqualification for the stage only. Shooter can overcome the penality
and may win a catigory award over another shooter.
* Did Not Finish
( Disregard overall score so the shooter cannot finish in front of anyone who shoots
all the stages. Does not effect other potential awards such as stage wins.
THERE THEY ARE--- only 6, with #3 to come in a seperate post soon.
Posted 04 March 2007 - 11:06 AM
#1 was voted down
2. was voted yes. (Passed)
3 was voted yes (Passed)
4. Was voted Yes (passed)
5. Was voted Yes (Passed)
6. Was voted yes --with a change (Passed)
here, only the first two are re-defined---nothing happens to a DNF it was left alone.
Posted 09 March 2007 - 08:57 AM
60 to 65 first group ------65 to 69 second group---left elderstateman alone.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users