Welcome to the Good Guys Posse Hitching Post!

Welcome! Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Download Match Schedules and Scores
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Today

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Muddy Gap Shootist

Muddy Gap Shootist

SHOOTIST of the finest kind

• Good Guys Posse
  • 386 posts
  • Interests:Cowboy action shooting, hunting, fishing, camping, table tennis, tennis, drum & bugle corps, the old west, coin-collecting, antiquing, shooting in general, my family

Am now a Certified NRA Refuse to be a Victim instructor. Have also completed the following NRA instructor courses: Basic Pistol, Basic Rifle, Home Firearm Safety, and am a Chief Range Safety Officer. Have also taken the student Personal Protection in the Home course. Am on the Board of Directors of the Teller County Shooting Society which is our new shooting range and am in charge of marketing, advertising, membership, and safety.
  • SASS#:57494
  • Home SASS Club:Colorado Cowboys; Lake George, CO
  • RO Qualification:ROII

Posted 29 September 2007 - 05:55 PM

Was out to our new range today.  There were six guys doing incredible things - Devereaux, Big Grit, Dangerous Denny, Jeweler Jim, Push the Button Wyatt, and Asleep at the Wheel.  If you haven't been out to see the new area, you should go immediately.  I know they are working all day tomorrow as well as next weekend and could use some help.  

I was SOOOOOOO impressed with the work that has been done.  The berm shields are taking a lot of effort but they will make the range really really safe.  All  of the work Huck did with the grader is really paying off.  The engineering design for the range is outstanding and I truly believe this will become one of the premier SASS areas in the midwest.  Denny gave me the nickel tour and believe me, everybody is going to really enjoy shooting here.  There is shade everywhere, plenty of parking, the meeting/fire pit area is superb, and all-in-all, I was most impressed.  The drive off the main road (Telegraph Road) back to the range is very cool and tree lined the entire way.  

These guys have done monumental work and could use some assistance.  If you've got a couple of hours to spare, run out there and give 'em a hand.  The directions off of the web site are right on so it is easy to get there.

Can't wait until our first shoot   :2gunsfiring_v1:

Congrats guys on the outstanding job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     :clapping:
"Why Johnny Ringo, you look like someone just walked across your grave..."

"... I'm afraid the strain was just too much for him to bare..."

THE Muddy Gap Shootist

NRA Life, Patron, and Golden Eagles Member
Colorado Department of Wildlife Bear Aware Team
Merit Badge Counselor for Boy Scouts of America
Member, Pikes Peak Sustainable Business Network

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This website is subsidized by Good Guys Posse, Inc. as a service to No. Ill & So. Wis. Cowboy Action Shooters™. Good Guys Posse, Inc. is a non-profit, SASS and NRA affiliated Cowboy Action Shooting™ club. We can be contacted at 1 Wooded Lane, Hawthorn Woods, IL 60047. All material posted on this forum is the sole responsibility of the author. Good Guys Posse, Inc. has no control over its content. All website structure, modifications and skins are Copyright © 2006 Denny Granger, excluding the prior Copyrights of Invision Power Services, Inc. Good Guys Posse Cowboy skin by dd.