Welcome to the Good Guys Posse Hitching Post!

Welcome! Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Download Match Schedules and Scores
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Banquet!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Devereaux

Devereaux

Paladin, Jr.

• Rough Rider Emeritus
  • 979 posts
  • Interests:Shooting - in its many forms
    Racing
    Flying
    Cooking
    Politics
  • SASS#:53443
  • Home SASS Club:Good Guys Posse
  • RO Qualification:ROII

Posted 11 October 2007 - 03:32 PM

I realize that time is short, but while technically I should have turned in the number of people attending, it turns out that I am currently in Mexico and will not be back until Wednesday, 10/17. SO! Reprieve for the procrastinators. BUT I do need some kind of count, as the facility needs to know about what to order in supplies. Yes, we can probably accomodate a couple late comers after that date, but I would really, really, really, REALLY like to have a decent head count by then.

So I ask you to please send me an e-mail (it can be through the Hitching Post) with your intentions to attend, and then send a check to the GGP. You can send it to me, to DD, to the GGP address.

I realize that very unfortunate circumstances led to us not having much of a season this year. And working on the "new place" rather took out a number of us from further shoots. BUT we have a gorgeous place now, and we having seen a lot of you for some time -- and we miss you! So come join us at the banquet. The food is good, and the commeraderie will be even better. And the ladies look fantastic (no bad thoughts, there, gang!). We, the Rough Riders, would really like to see you!      :usabig: :clapping: :clapping:
devereaux

Strength and Honour

"God is great, beer is good, people are crazy!"

#2 George Emmett

George Emmett

Hired Hand

• Good Guys Posse
  • 5 posts
  • SASS#:61160
  • Home SASS Club:bristol plains pistoleros

Posted 12 October 2007 - 05:23 PM

View PostDevereaux, on Oct 11 2007, 04:32 PM, said:

I realize that time is short, but while technically I should have turned in the number of people attending, it turns out that I am currently in Mexico and will not be back until Wednesday, 10/17. SO! Reprieve for the procrastinators. BUT I do need some kind of count, as the facility needs to know about what to order in supplies. Yes, we can probably accomodate a couple late comers after that date, but I would really, really, really, REALLY like to have a decent head count by then.

So I ask you to please send me an e-mail (it can be through the Hitching Post) with your intentions to attend, and then send a check to the GGP. You can send it to me, to DD, to the GGP address.

I realize that very unfortunate circumstances led to us not having much of a season this year. And working on the "new place" rather took out a number of us from further shoots. BUT we have a gorgeous place now, and we having seen a lot of you for some time -- and we miss you! So come join us at the banquet. The food is good, and the commeraderie will be even better. And the ladies look fantastic (no bad thoughts, there, gang!). We, the Rough Riders, would really like to see you!      :usabig: :clapping: :clapping:

#3 George Emmett

George Emmett

Hired Hand

• Good Guys Posse
  • 5 posts
  • SASS#:61160
  • Home SASS Club:bristol plains pistoleros

Posted 12 October 2007 - 05:25 PM

View PostDevereaux, on Oct 11 2007, 04:32 PM, said:

this is george emmett my wife and i will attend the banquet and i will send a check to ggp or see you tomorrow at bristol and give you the money

#4 Devereaux

Devereaux

Paladin, Jr.

• Rough Rider Emeritus
  • 979 posts
  • Interests:Shooting - in its many forms
    Racing
    Flying
    Cooking
    Politics
  • SASS#:53443
  • Home SASS Club:Good Guys Posse

Posted 12 October 2007 - 08:09 PM

Thank you, George, for your timely notice. I will be sure to include you on the listing. And I look forward to seeing you at the banquet.
devereaux

Strength and Honour

"God is great, beer is good, people are crazy!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This website is subsidized by Good Guys Posse, Inc. as a service to No. Ill & So. Wis. Cowboy Action Shooters™. Good Guys Posse, Inc. is a non-profit, SASS and NRA affiliated Cowboy Action Shooting™ club. We can be contacted at 1 Wooded Lane, Hawthorn Woods, IL 60047. All material posted on this forum is the sole responsibility of the author. Good Guys Posse, Inc. has no control over its content. All website structure, modifications and skins are Copyright © 2006 Denny Granger, excluding the prior Copyrights of Invision Power Services, Inc. Good Guys Posse Cowboy skin by dd.