Welcome to the Good Guys Posse Hitching Post!

Welcome! Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Download Match Schedules and Scores
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Mississippi Black Powder Match

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Southpaw John

Southpaw John

Hired Hand

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • SASS#:68123
  • Home SASS Club:Mississippi Peacemakers
  • RO Qualification:ROI

Posted 22 April 2009 - 03:17 PM

It was a pleasure to have three members of the Good Guys Posse as guests of the Mississippi Peacemakers and as shooters in the Mississippi Black Powder Championship this past weekend. Pair A Dice, Asleep at the Wheel and Big Grit did y'all proud. They are excellent shooters and even better company. I know, because I had the good fortune of being on the same posse with these guys with Pair A Dice as the Posse Leader. Hope to see them and other members of the Good Guys Posse next year. If you don't already know from his drawl, Pair A Dice is a Mississippian who is also a long time and respected member of the Mississippi Peacemakers.

#2 dd

dd

Gnome, gnome on the range!

• Webslinger & Rough Rider
  • 7,134 posts
  • SASS#:27228
  • Home SASS Club:Good Guys Posse at Dry Gulch Ranch
  • RO Qualification:ROII Inst.

Posted 22 April 2009 - 03:42 PM

Howdy Southpaw!

Pleased to make your acquaintance. We heard all about your fine Southern hospitality while working at the range today and are mighty proud of those three - both for their shooting and all the work they put in around here. We sure are happy they are welcome down there as getting those three out of town for a few days is about the only way the rest of us can get anything to eat!

If you get the chance, come on up and join us for a shoot. But we're not giving Dice back!
~dd~

Posted Image

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." - Thomas Jefferson
Guns have only two enemies - rust and politicians.

1911........Much faster than 911

ISRA Life
NRA Life Benefactor, NRA Golden Eagles
NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Personal Protection in the Home Instructor
NRA Certified Personal Protection Outside the Home Instructor
Illinois State Police Certified CCW Instructor
SASS Certified RO II Instructor

#3 jeweler jim

jeweler jim

Posse Whipping Boy

• Rough Rider Emeritus
  • 3,991 posts
  • SASS#:50409 L
  • Home SASS Club:GOOD GUYS POSSE / DRY GULCH RANCH
  • RO Qualification:ROII

Posted 22 April 2009 - 04:41 PM

Love to come down there, but Dice tells me that if I did I'd end up as Magnolia fertilizer.  I'm not much into gardening, maybe you could explain?    
"No Good Deed Shall Go Unpunished"

jeweler jim

#4 Pair-A-Dice

Pair-A-Dice

Far Too Much Free Time

• Rough Rider Emeritus
  • 348 posts
  • SASS#:5966
  • Home SASS Club:Good Guys Posse, Rock River Regulators
  • RO Qualification:ROII Inst.

Posted 22 April 2009 - 07:10 PM

John,
Thanks for all you did!  Congradulations on your "SPIRIT of thr GAME" award!  You are welcome up here anytime!  I look forward to seeing you next year unless you are going to the "Hangin' at Coyote Creek", then I may just see you there!
Dice
My friends have always been Cowboys!
"That's the truth......Give or take a lie or two!"

#5 Big Grit

Big Grit

Far Too Much Free Time

• Rough Rider Emeritus
  • 533 posts
  • SASS#:9734
  • Home SASS Club:Oconomowoc,Wi
  • RO Qualification:ROII

Posted 22 April 2009 - 08:36 PM

John, Good to see you found the website. Always a pleasure to come down and shoot with you and the rest of the gang who have welcomed us down there. Looking forward to seeing you next year unless you come up here first. I also want to second Dice's coments on your award. no one deserved it more! Big Grit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This website is subsidized by Good Guys Posse, Inc. as a service to No. Ill & So. Wis. Cowboy Action Shooters™. Good Guys Posse, Inc. is a non-profit, SASS and NRA affiliated Cowboy Action Shooting™ club. We can be contacted at 1 Wooded Lane, Hawthorn Woods, IL 60047. All material posted on this forum is the sole responsibility of the author. Good Guys Posse, Inc. has no control over its content. All website structure, modifications and skins are Copyright © 2006 Denny Granger, excluding the prior Copyrights of Invision Power Services, Inc. Good Guys Posse Cowboy skin by dd.