Welcome to the Good Guys Posse Hitching Post!

Welcome! Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Download Match Schedules and Scores
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Beloit WI Shoot this Sat.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 StoneyMike

StoneyMike

Trail Boss

• Good Guys Posse
  • 88 posts
  • Interests:Cowboy Action Shooting, Guitar,
  • SASS#:35411 Life
  • Home SASS Club:Rock River Regulators, Beloit, Wisconsin
  • RO Qualification:ROII

Posted 05 November 2009 - 07:56 PM

Howdy Wire

I'm just here to let you all know that the Rock River Regulators of Beloit, Wisconsin are having a shoot this Saturday Nov, 7
We just couldn't give up shooting for the year quite yet. As long as the weather holds out, we'll keep holding shoots.

We do have a couple of extras for the shooters this shoot. So bring some extra ammo and try your luck at some of the fun side matches we have planned after the main match. We'll have string cutting, Team wood cutting (with Rifles) and our famous Man vs. Man shoot-off stage. We will have prizes for each side match. We will have food available after the match too so please stick around and have some fun.

P.S. I just got a new shipment of Clean Shoot Coins (I can't believe we've had more than 100 clean shooters in two seasons) so remember to aim and maybe you too can win one of these

http://i292.photobuc...331-1C81835.jpg
http://i292.photobuc...331-2C81835.jpg

Come on out and have fun. If you've never shot with us, well its about time to come on out and meet all the friends you have but just haven't met yet.
Regards, StoneyMike

Edited by StoneyMike, 05 November 2009 - 07:59 PM.

StoneyMike
SASS Life, Regulator, NRA Life
Territorial Governor Rock River Regulators

I'm here to chew bubblegum and Kick ass...... and I'm all out of bubblegum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This website is subsidized by Good Guys Posse, Inc. as a service to No. Ill & So. Wis. Cowboy Action Shooters™. Good Guys Posse, Inc. is a non-profit, SASS and NRA affiliated Cowboy Action Shooting™ club. We can be contacted at 1 Wooded Lane, Hawthorn Woods, IL 60047. All material posted on this forum is the sole responsibility of the author. Good Guys Posse, Inc. has no control over its content. All website structure, modifications and skins are Copyright © 2006 Denny Granger, excluding the prior Copyrights of Invision Power Services, Inc. Good Guys Posse Cowboy skin by dd.