Welcome to the Good Guys Posse Hitching Post!

Welcome! Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Download Match Schedules and Scores
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

D.D. Help

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ugly

Ugly

Gunfighter With Way too Much Free Time

• Good Guys Posse
  • 643 posts
  • Interests:Grandchildren, shooting, gardening, fishing, reading.
  • SASS#:18106
  • Home SASS Club:Plainfield
  • RO Qualification:ROII

Posted 02 January 2010 - 10:39 PM

D.D., it seems that in my trying different things on the new web site I inadvertently deleted the monthly calendar that was in the upper right hand corner of the page.  When I did that the page expanded to the outer margins; it was okay for me before and I would like to know what I did so I can re-insert the calendar in the page and be able to expand or condense the page on my own. Thanks.  Ug
Posted Image
Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.

#2 dd

dd

Gnome, gnome on the range!

• Webslinger & Rough Rider
  • 7,134 posts
  • SASS#:27228
  • Home SASS Club:Good Guys Posse at Dry Gulch Ranch
  • RO Qualification:ROII Inst.

Posted 02 January 2010 - 10:55 PM

As they say in the software industry, "That is a feature, not a flaw." With the calendar displayed, you will see this -

Attached File  Screen shot 2010-01-02 at 10.49.35 PM.JPG   19.62K   0 downloads

If you click on the "X" the sidebar will disappear and the forum frame will expand for less page clutter. To get it back -

Attached File  Screen shot 2010-01-02 at 10.49.07 PM.JPG   13.86K   0 downloads

You'll notice the "X" is now a left arrow. Click on it and the forum frame will move left and the calendar reappear. Click it back and forth a few times to see it's function. Some folks like to have the sidebar and some don't, this way they have a choice.
~dd~

Posted Image

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." - Thomas Jefferson
Guns have only two enemies - rust and politicians.

1911........Much faster than 911

ISRA Life
NRA Life Benefactor, NRA Golden Eagles
NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Personal Protection in the Home Instructor
NRA Certified Personal Protection Outside the Home Instructor
Illinois State Police Certified CCW Instructor
SASS Certified RO II Instructor

#3 Ugly

Ugly

Gunfighter With Way too Much Free Time

• Good Guys Posse
  • 643 posts
  • Interests:Grandchildren, shooting, gardening, fishing, reading.
  • SASS#:18106
  • Home SASS Club:Plainfield
  • RO Qualification:ROII

Posted 03 January 2010 - 10:00 AM

View Postdd, on 02 January 2010 - 10:55 PM, said:

As they say in the software industry, "That is a feature, not a flaw." With the calendar displayed, you will see this -

Attachment Screen shot 2010-01-02 at 10.49.35 PM.JPG

If you click on the "X" the sidebar will disappear and the forum frame will expand for less page clutter. To get it back -

Attachment Screen shot 2010-01-02 at 10.49.07 PM.JPG

You'll notice the "X" is now a left arrow. Click on it and the forum frame will move left and the calendar reappear. Click it back and forth a few times to see it's function. Some folks like to have the sidebar and some don't, this way they have a choice.

D.D. Thanks; I knew it was something super simple.  As it turns out, I had @ 1/4" left on my slide bar at the bottom of the screen and it was enough to hide the arrow and X from my view.  Now I've got it and know what to look out for.
Again, thanks.
Ug
Posted Image
Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This website is subsidized by Good Guys Posse, Inc. as a service to No. Ill & So. Wis. Cowboy Action Shooters™. Good Guys Posse, Inc. is a non-profit, SASS and NRA affiliated Cowboy Action Shooting™ club. We can be contacted at 1 Wooded Lane, Hawthorn Woods, IL 60047. All material posted on this forum is the sole responsibility of the author. Good Guys Posse, Inc. has no control over its content. All website structure, modifications and skins are Copyright © 2006 Denny Granger, excluding the prior Copyrights of Invision Power Services, Inc. Good Guys Posse Cowboy skin by dd.