URGENT ALERT - YOUR ACTION REQUIRED
GUN GRABBERS TURN UP THE HEAT
NEW GUN CONTROL RECRUITMENT MEETING ANNOUNCED FOR NORTHWEST SUBURBS
GUN OWNERS NEED TO BE THERE!
The gun controllers are pulling out all the stops to build support for a major clampdown on your right to keep and bear arms and to undo the concealed carry law. The past few weeks have seen several announcements for gun control recruitment meetings at various suburban locations.
THIS WEEK - ROSELLE IS THE TARGET OF THE ANTIGUNNERS
Anti-gun extremist State Senator Dan Kotowski will host a gun control recruitment meeting on Thursday, April 17, 2014 at the Roselle Village Hall, 31 S. Prospect Street, Roselle, Illinois. The meeting supposedly begins at 7:00 PM. However, we are encouraging pro-gunners to be there by 6:15 to make sure they get a seat.
KOTOWSKI IS NOT AFRAID TO SHOW HOW MUCH HE HATES GUN OWNERS
Kotowski is right up there in the gun control big leagues. He is the former head of a large gun control organization that spent tens of millions of dollars on efforts to take your guns away from you. Now that he's a State Senator, Kotowski has gleefully introduced or supported dozens of harsh gun control bills that would tax your guns, license gun owners, register gun owners like sex offenders, and ban and confiscate most of the guns you now own.
KOTOWSKI IS BAD NEWS
A few years back, Kotowski showed sent Illinois State Police detectives to the homes of persons who dared speak up against the scourge of gun control. Kotowski holds equal contempt for both the first and second amendments.
HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO HELP PROTECT YOUR GUNS
1. Attend the Roselle gun control recruitment meeting at the date, time and address mentioned above.
2. Wear your IGOLD shirts and hats, or NRA shirts or hats.
3. Be sure to vigorously defend your rights. Do not let anti-gunners walk all over you!
4. Pass this alert on to all your friends.
5. Please post this alert to any and all Internet blogs or bulletin boards to which you belong.
DO NOT FORGET - THERE IS ALSO A MEETING ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT the 16th of April.
As mentioned in a previous alert, there is ALSO another recruitment meeting up in Wheeling:
1. Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at 6:00 PM
2. Indian Trails Library, 355 Schoenbeck Road, Wheeling, IL
PLEASE TRY TO GET TO BOTH MEETINGS AND LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD!