Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

S & W 5943 TSW

jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
edited July 2016 in Classified
[font=times new roman,times,serif]Okay sports fans I got cop who wants to sell one of his duty weapons as he just bought a new Glock.[/font]<br />
<br />
[font=times new roman', times, serif]This is has the S&W tactical features like the Novak Lo-Mount sights, etc. and three (3) fifteen (15) round mags, case, pancake holster and weights in around 29 oz. Aluminum frame with stainless slide. [/font]<br />
<br />
[font=times new roman', times, serif]Why he went from this to a Glock I"ll never understand. About five hundred (500) rounds through it and I believe these were manufactured from 2000 - 2002.[/font]<br />
<br />
[font=times new roman', times, serif]An IL resident would be strongly [/font][font=times new roman, times, serif]preferred to avoid bringing in a FFL. All IL statutes apply along with the waiting period. He is a cop after all. [/font]<br />
<br />
[font=times new roman, times, serif]I'll put you together with him if the number comes in right and I believe he might accept silver bullion in leu of cash... (Didn't give me a hard number)[/font]<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
[font=times new roman, times, serif]Send me a PM or e-mail at twinsjewelry@sbcglobal.net [/font]<br />
<br />
<br />
[font='times new roman', times, serif]Edit: Now understand it has night sights, but not sure which ones. Will pass on any reasonable offers.[/font]
Tagged: