Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Thank You!

[font=times new roman,times,serif]Received something in the mail anonymously today and really there are so many people out there that could have sent it. I shotgunned an e-mail with my thank you's, but really I thought I might post a copy of that E-mail here in case I missed the gracious individual that sent it.[/font]<br />
<br />
[font=times new roman, times, serif]Denny, you wouldn't know anything about this would you?[/font]<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
[font=times new roman,times,serif]Since it came anonymously I can only guess who has sent me this token of appreciation. So I thought I’d shotgun my thank you and heart felt appreciation to a few dozen of you for your thinking of me during the holiday season. It’s wonderful to know that my efforts are recognized and appreciated.<br />
<br />
I have attached a copy of the inside of the card and merit badge that was inclosed. My difficulty will now be in figuring out which jacket to attach it to. It has a velcro patch so I suppose I could sew a number of pieces of velcro to many of my jackets and then just transfer it to the one I might be currently be wearing. It goes well with my “holiday button” that I wear this time of year that says “Ho Ho Ho My Ass!”<br />
<br />
Again, many thanks to whoever sent it as it might be one of the best presents I receive this Christmas!<br />
<br />
And know that I really do work hard at truly trying to deserve this recognition. [/font]

Comments