Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Monday July 31 Work Day

Coot and I stopped by the range Saturday morning to check on the range condition. <br />
First of all, there is a tree in the lane that needs to be removed before anyone can get to the parking lot.<br />
When we get to the lot, every one should park on the south of the lot. NO EXCEPTIONS!!<br />
There is still a marsh right in the middle of the lot running east and west and most vehicles would get stuck, or just make a bigger mess than it already is.<br />
<br />
Please come and help if you can. We will try to be there around 10 am and quit when we get tired.<br />
<br />
If you come, wear water proof footwear and bring mosquito repellent. They are very hungry. <br />
<br />
Bring a garden rake and shovel, if you have them.<br />
<br />
We are going to try to bring back some limestone from in back of stage 6 to stage 1 and 2. Coot has his bobcat there already<br />
<br />
Check the web page before you leave Monday. I will post if the day is cancelled.<br />
<br />
Thanks<br />
Johnny Popper..................

Comments

• Sorry Johnny and Coot. et all. I'm still chasing doctors (I wish I could still chase some of the nurses). I'll be there in spirit only, but doesn't help much. Anyone can use my shovel and rake if needed. I'll pick them up at next meet. Portly.
  • Wrangler RichWrangler Rich Bronc Stomper
    I found them in the trailer, but there were no instructions as to how to operate them....<br />
    <br />
    The range is back in shooting condition, just not as pretty as when it was first done. Thanks to Coot, Popper, & Slick, the Sun City Shooters will be able to put a few rounds down range tomorrow.<br />
    <br />
    WR
  • We got the range fixed good enough to have the Sun City shoot. <br />
    Thanks to those that showed up last week, Silver Spurs Charlie, Dog Eared Dan, Orin Sackett, and Coot. We made short work of the downed tree in back of stage 6. <br />
    Today, Wrangler Rich, Arizona Slick, Coot and I removed the tree in the lane and relocated some limestone to where it was before the rain. I hope it stays that way for a while. <br />
    Thanks again to all that helped. <br />
    JP
  • 'I wrote:
    <br />
    (I wish I could still chase some of the nurses). Portly.<br />
    <br />
    Do you remember what to do IF you catch them?<br />
    <br />
    JP
  • Nope! Just fond memories from loooong ago (in a galaxy far, far away).
  • jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]They are considering charges against me for assault with a dead weapon.[/font]
  • Snidely WhiplashSnidely Whiplash A legend in his own mind.
    Would you want the charges dismissed due to lack of evidence?<br />
    <br />
    Don't worry, you probably won't do any "hard" time.
  • jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
    'Snidely wrote:
    <br />
    Would you want the charges dismissed due to lack of evidence?<br />
    <br />
    Don't worry, you probably won't any "hard" time.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    [font=times new roman, times, serif]Exactly![/font]