Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Well..................

I guess this is where I am suppose to say some thing. Here goes:<br />
<br />
Since Shamrock doesn't like our winters and is moving to North Dakota, I have been railroaded elected to be president of the Good Guys Posse.<br />
To show how important Shamrock is to our group, it will take four of us to fill his shoes!!<br />
<br />
President is me.<br />
Match Director will be Blackhawk Creek Coot.<br />
Territorial Governor will be Dog Eared Dan.<br />
Class Champion Recorder will be JC Deadwood.<br />
<br />
Coot has passed along the Secretary/Treasure position to Cornbread Lawman.<br />
<br />
We intend to the Dry Gulch shoot able for the last two matches this year and hope to see you there.<br />
<br />
Thanks to all who helped fix up the range again and again and again this year. I wish we could have used it the first time it was fixed up. We had 22 ton of gravel put down from before the trailer all the way down to stage 2. It was BEAUTIFUL!!! Most of that ended up in back of stage six less than 24 hours later. But we tried again and again and got the range ready for the August shoot. It rained again and we had to cancel. Sorry for the late notice. We were hoping that the rain would bypass us.<br />
<br />
I hope to see you all at our last two shoots this year and all the shoots next year and the year after and beyond.<br />
<br />
Thanks.<br />
Johnny Popper

Comments