2018 Match Dates Have Been Set!

April 22 - May 27 - June 24 - July 22 - August 26 - September 23 - October 28

Nov 5 shoot? Let us know!

Let us know if you would attend this Sunday if we had a match!

Of course, this depends on the weather.

Please let us know!

Comments

• I will be there
  • Snidely WhiplashSnidely Whiplash A legend in his own mind.
    I will attend if it isn't raining (or snowing). Last weekend was a bit nippy to start, both at Oconomowoc on Saturday, and Sunday at the GAF muster. The rain held off and there were 10 shooters on Saturday and a smaller complement at the cool, but clear, GAF muster on Sunday in the Gulch . Owing to the smaller numbers (and dare I say, higher concentration of talented shooters? image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />) both shoots were done by 11:15am, in spite of my more deliberate than usual shooting speed. Just slap on your long johns (or long janes) and bring a warm pair of gloves or mittens.

Snidely Whiplash
  • Unless the shoot is cancelled for bad weather I/ll be there. Portly.
  • image/sorry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':sorry:' /> Sorry for the disappointment, but the match is canceled due to too much rain again.

Seems as all we have to do is schedule a match and it rains.....................

Thanks for a great year and we hope to see you all again in 2018!!!!! image/thumbsup.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':thumbsup:' />

Keep in touch and let us know what you are up to.. image/w00t.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':w00t:' />