Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Updated Website!

We have recently refreshed our website software. This new version is much more friendly to mobile devices and allows for the most recent discussions to be viewed on the home page as well as us to put announcements to the top for important updates, changes to schedule, cancellations, etc.

All prior content has been moved over as well.

Please let us know if you see something which is not working correctly.

We should have the 2018 schedule finalized and posted by Mid-February.

-JC

Comments

• Snidely WhiplashSnidely Whiplash A legend in his own mind.
    I don't particularly care for the new look on my desktop computer and my ear wax scoop doesn't display the categories/announcements list in a separate column on the left, so it appears the mobile version is: scroll/next page/scroll/next page/ etc. (That's with either the Firefox or Chrome browser on an Android phone)

It would be nice if the software could detect a desktop vs mobile connection and display the desktop version better.

I don's see a link to sponsor pages. Has that been dropped, or am I just not recognizing the link?

It seems some of the emojis are AWOL as well. :/  Not what I'd call an "upgrade".

Snidely Whiplash
  • Thanks for the feedback. The mobile view doesn't display the category list purposely and defaults to the most recent discussions view as it is attempting to make the most efficient usage of the smaller screen size. I'll look to add a category drop down when I get some time to work on this again.

Regarding emoji's, I'll see what options we have to expand these as well as other editor options. You can always drag and drop an image from your PC directly into the editor 

"upgrade" means different things to different people. 

-JC

• Snidely WhiplashSnidely Whiplash A legend in his own mind.
    When you get that time to work on the web site, please add a link to GGP photos:
    http://blackarts.zenfolio.com/f296654734

Snidely Whiplash

• Let us all hope and PRAY for dri weekends this year
  • edited February 2018
    Link to the sponsors and match photos has been added to the left navigation panel.

+1 On the Dry Weekends!