Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

A New Forum

I've added this new forum in order to give folks a place to discuss the finer points of the SASS and local rules. Step up and ask questions as we have all three of the area's ROII Instructors as members of the GGP and they will be happy to give their views.<br />
<br />
Keep in mind that there are always proposed rules up for consideration by the Territorial Governors and if and when they are approved, they might be quite different from the proposals. Also, these proposals are not in effect until they are approved and then usually not until the next EOT.

Comments

• LongtoothLongtooth Rode hard and put away wet one to many times
    DD,<br />
    <br />
    Excellant idea. I sure this section will get a lot of use. <br />
    <br />
    Longtooth
  • Dnny,<br />
    <br />
    Go chec out the SASS Wire--there is a post called you make the call---it's a great idea.<br />
    <br />
    IN it, they pit forth a shooting stage--where the shooter does something unexpected. Next, they place a list of possible calls the R.O. could make.<br />
    <br />
    Answer right, and your name goes into a hat. One name is drawn from that hat at the end of the month. That person gets a free shoot at the next months match---<br />
    <br />
    Great way to help folks keep current with the rules---look it up and see what you think!
  • dddd Gnome, gnome on the range&#33;
    I'll ask around and see what the guys think.