Welcome to the Good Guys Posse Hitching Post!

Welcome! Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Download Match Schedules and Scores
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Well..................

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Johnny Popper

Johnny Popper

Far Too Much Free Time

• Administrators
  • 853 posts
  • SASS#:50419
  • Home SASS Club:GGP
  • RO Qualification:ROII

Posted 10 September 2017 - 04:29 PM

I guess this is where I am suppose to say some thing.  Here goes:

Since Shamrock doesn't like our winters and is moving to North Dakota, I have been railroaded elected to be president  of the Good Guys Posse.
To show how important  Shamrock is to our group, it will take four of us to fill his shoes!!

President is me.
Match Director will be Blackhawk Creek Coot.
Territorial Governor will be Dog Eared Dan.
Class Champion Recorder will be JC Deadwood.

Coot has passed along the Secretary/Treasure position to Cornbread Lawman.

We intend to the Dry Gulch shoot able for the last two matches this year and hope to see you there.

Thanks to all who helped fix up the range again and again and again this year.  I wish we could have used it the first time it was fixed up.  We had 22 ton of gravel put down from before the trailer all the way down to stage 2.  It was BEAUTIFUL!!!  Most of that ended up in back of stage six less than 24 hours later.  But we tried again and again and got the range ready for the August shoot.  It rained again and we had to cancel.   Sorry for the late notice.  We were hoping that the rain would bypass us.

I hope to see you all at our last two shoots this year and all the shoots next year and the year after and beyond.

Thanks.
Johnny Popper

The U. S. Constitution doesn't guarantee happiness, only the pursuit of it. You have to catch up with it yourself. Benjamin Franklin

There is more that one way to skin a cat..............

Man! There are a lot of naked cats running around here!!
.... me ....

#2 I M Portly

I M Portly

Far Too Much Free Time

• Rough Riders
  • 309 posts
  • SASS#:74384
  • Home SASS Club:Good Guys Posse
  • RO Qualification:ROII

Posted 11 September 2017 - 12:23 PM

Hope I can be more help next year.  Portly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This website is subsidized by Good Guys Posse, Inc. as a service to No. Ill & So. Wis. Cowboy Action Shooters™. Good Guys Posse, Inc. is a non-profit, SASS and NRA affiliated Cowboy Action Shooting™ club. We can be contacted at 1 Wooded Lane, Hawthorn Woods, IL 60047. All material posted on this forum is the sole responsibility of the author. Good Guys Posse, Inc. has no control over its content. All website structure, modifications and skins are Copyright © 2006 Denny Granger, excluding the prior Copyrights of Invision Power Services, Inc. Good Guys Posse Cowboy skin by dd.