Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Aug 12 Scores

Aug 12 match results. 
If you see an error in spelling or in your SASS number let me know and I will correct it. 
Thanks for coming out to the match today.

Comments

• Thanks for posting, John!! That pad did the job or no..??
  • Thanks for posting.  As an aside, when I pull up the report it is so tiny I had to use a magnifiying glass to read it. Sorry I couldn't make the match.  Portly.
  • Portly, you should be able to enlarge the report.  Try holding down the "Ctrl" key and then press the "+" key.  :"Ctrl" and "-" should shrink it also. 
    These reports are generated by the application.  It seemed to work well for our needs.
  • Snidely WhiplashSnidely Whiplash A legend in his own mind.
    Crtl+and Crtl- work with the free Adobe Acrobat Reader https://get.adobe.com/reader/ on Windows computers for viewing .pdf files. There is a version of Adobe reader for Macintosh and Android-based systems as well, but I don't know what the magnify/shrink keyboard commands are. There is a Zoom option in the View menu of Acrobat Reader as well.

Crtl+ and CRTL- works using the Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge web browsers in Windows. The Firefox browser has a Zoom option in it's view tab and all 3 browsers have a Zoom option in their settings menu.

Snidely "Help Desk" Whiplash

• So much time and so little to do…………..thank you Mr Wizard! Who took my glasses dammit…….oh that’s right I’ve got em on………