Welcome to the Good Guys Posse Hitching Post!

Welcome! Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Download Match Schedules and Scores
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Here's your chance to be revered by all...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jeweler jim

jeweler jim

Posse Whipping Boy

• Rough Rider Emeritus
  • 3,991 posts
  • SASS#:50409 L
  • Home SASS Club:GOOD GUYS POSSE / DRY GULCH RANCH
  • RO Qualification:ROII

Posted 12 March 2008 - 09:34 AM

Far be it from me to ever stir the pot, but...

I was thinking the posse might want to send in or suggest stage designs for Big Grit and/or the RR's to incorporate into the shoots this year.  In particular we will probably be eliminating the extended movement down range on stage six.  It will remain an all shotgun stage, but the "Woods Walk" didn't seem to work well for us in the three shoots that we were able to put together at year end.  Time consuming and those of us with the replacement parts weren't able to keep up with the youngsters (define walk not run).

You have three possible shooting positions (two windows and the doorway) at the bank from which to fire at targets.  A little bird told me that Asleep At The Wheel is fabricating some "Wind Chime Shotgun Targets" and hopefully we might have some can throwers added in also.

So send along your suggestions and I am willing to bet that if they're used you'll be paid with a hearty handshake, a pat on the back and complaints about your design from the general posse.  

"No Good Deed Shall Go Unpunished"

jeweler jim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This website is subsidized by Good Guys Posse, Inc. as a service to No. Ill & So. Wis. Cowboy Action Shooters™. Good Guys Posse, Inc. is a non-profit, SASS and NRA affiliated Cowboy Action Shooting™ club. We can be contacted at 1 Wooded Lane, Hawthorn Woods, IL 60047. All material posted on this forum is the sole responsibility of the author. Good Guys Posse, Inc. has no control over its content. All website structure, modifications and skins are Copyright © 2006 Denny Granger, excluding the prior Copyrights of Invision Power Services, Inc. Good Guys Posse Cowboy skin by dd.