Welcome to the Good Guys Posse Hitching Post!

Welcome! Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Download Match Schedules and Scores
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Court of Honor

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Chicago Outlaw Sider

Chicago Outlaw Sider

Far Too Much Free Time

• Good Guys Posse
  • 203 posts
  • Interests:Banks, Trains, Stage Coaches, Loose Women, Wiskey, and Fun, fishing, hunting, bow and gun also camping
  • SASS#:63575
  • RO Qualification:ROII

Posted 30 November 2009 - 12:04 AM

Well this is one for the books. The Eagle has landed and it was on Kid Mike. Mike had his Court of Honor today. Some of the people present were IL. State Rep Fred Krespo, Senitor Michael Knoland Mayor of Hanover Park Rodney Creig, lots of other people and 2 Good Guys, I was one who was the other? Oh yes food was great everything went well even though Milesa Bean our Dema$#@^&&% Congress woman did not show but did have her flunkey call Mike last night at 9PM to say SORRY. OK STart Guessing.
I say nothing, but, I say it very loudly.
God Bless, and be safe.
32 Degree Masson and Shriner
Benafactor NRA

#2 Chicago Outlaw Sider

Chicago Outlaw Sider

Far Too Much Free Time

• Good Guys Posse
  • 203 posts
  • Interests:Banks, Trains, Stage Coaches, Loose Women, Wiskey, and Fun, fishing, hunting, bow and gun also camping
  • SASS#:63575
  • RO Qualification:ROII

Posted 06 December 2009 - 12:30 AM

DON came and helped me with the cameras. Thank you very much
I say nothing, but, I say it very loudly.
God Bless, and be safe.
32 Degree Masson and Shriner
Benafactor NRA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This website is subsidized by Good Guys Posse, Inc. as a service to No. Ill & So. Wis. Cowboy Action Shooters™. Good Guys Posse, Inc. is a non-profit, SASS and NRA affiliated Cowboy Action Shooting™ club. We can be contacted at 1 Wooded Lane, Hawthorn Woods, IL 60047. All material posted on this forum is the sole responsibility of the author. Good Guys Posse, Inc. has no control over its content. All website structure, modifications and skins are Copyright © 2006 Denny Granger, excluding the prior Copyrights of Invision Power Services, Inc. Good Guys Posse Cowboy skin by dd.