Welcome to the Good Guys Posse Hitching Post!

Welcome! Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Download Match Schedules and Scores
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Good News Bad news...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jeweler jim

jeweler jim

Posse Whipping Boy

• Rough Rider Emeritus
  • 3,991 posts
  • SASS#:50409 L
  • Home SASS Club:GOOD GUYS POSSE / DRY GULCH RANCH
  • RO Qualification:ROII

Posted 25 February 2011 - 08:35 PM

As many know, Leadfoot Lizzie should be a RN by the end of this year and hopefully start restructuring her loans to let a certain co-signer off the hook. :yahoo:   This in and of itself would be a biggie and we are very proud, but...

Seems as though her brother was called by a certain doctor the other day and told that an acceptance letter was being mailed out to him to let him know he has be accepted into Med School and will start this fall to become Doctor Schad. :shocked:   Very proud and the fact that he wouldn't give up and kept pursuing the goal got it done for him.  

Now the bad news... Any ideas how much Med School costs? :doh:   I'm thinking I might never get to re-retire again. :cray:

Thanks to all of you who gave your support and best wishes along the way thus far.  One more reason to support the Scholarship Shoot the end of July.  :good:    

"No Good Deed Shall Go Unpunished"

jeweler jim

#2 Wrangler Rich

Wrangler Rich

Bronc Stomper

• Rough Riders
  • 669 posts
  • SASS#:42157
  • Home SASS Club:The Good Guys Posse at The Dry Gulch Ranch

Posted 26 February 2011 - 07:35 AM

Congrats to both Lizzie, and "The Kid" and to the two of you for raising such great kids.

I know how proud you must be. :good:  :good: (twins)

Are you looking at getting a new hat?  I'm sure your head size has grown by at least 2 sizes. :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Just think if you were able to re-retire, you'd probably just get lazy & fat, so is essence, they are really looking out for your best interests.  :mr47_04:

WR

Edited by Wrangler Rich, 26 February 2011 - 07:35 AM.

It's not like it used to be, but it'll do.

#3 Filthy Harry

Filthy Harry

Far Too Much Free Time

• Good Guys Posse
  • 244 posts
  • SASS#:24924
  • Home SASS Club:GGP, Rock River Regulators

Posted 26 February 2011 - 08:22 AM

Congratulations to the smart ones in the family.  You could cut out those foul smelling brown things to balance the budget.

#4 jeweler jim

jeweler jim

Posse Whipping Boy

• Rough Rider Emeritus
  • 3,991 posts
  • SASS#:50409 L
  • Home SASS Club:GOOD GUYS POSSE / DRY GULCH RANCH

Posted 26 February 2011 - 03:12 PM

View PostWrangler Rich, on 26 February 2011 - 07:35 AM, said:

Congrats to both Lizzie, and "The Kid" and to the two of you for raising such great kids.

I know how proud you must be. :good:  :good: (twins)

Are you looking at getting a new hat?  I'm sure your head size has grown by at least 2 sizes. :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Just think if you were able to re-retire, you'd probably just get lazy & fat, so is essence, they are really looking out for your best interests.  :mr47_04:

WR
Already fat and lazy.  Gained thirty five pounds since I went back "to work."
"No Good Deed Shall Go Unpunished"

jeweler jim

#5 Longtooth

Longtooth

Rode hard and put away wet one to many times

• Rough Rider Emeritus
  • 986 posts
  • Interests:Horses,guns and custom leather work for cowboy shooters and horse trainers.
  • SASS#:47562
  • Home SASS Club:Good Guys Posse at Dry Gulch Ranch

Posted 26 February 2011 - 04:37 PM

Must have been all those Cohiba's you smoked during the inception period. Laughing. Great news Jim. My congratulations to Jason.

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more.
You should never wish to do less.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This website is subsidized by Good Guys Posse, Inc. as a service to No. Ill & So. Wis. Cowboy Action Shooters™. Good Guys Posse, Inc. is a non-profit, SASS and NRA affiliated Cowboy Action Shooting™ club. We can be contacted at 1 Wooded Lane, Hawthorn Woods, IL 60047. All material posted on this forum is the sole responsibility of the author. Good Guys Posse, Inc. has no control over its content. All website structure, modifications and skins are Copyright © 2006 Denny Granger, excluding the prior Copyrights of Invision Power Services, Inc. Good Guys Posse Cowboy skin by dd.