Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

SASS booth volunteers at NRA Convention

It appears the current schedule of volunteers as posted on the SASSnet wire may not be totally accurate. need to hear from everyone who has signed up to help staff the booth so I can verify the schedule. Please send me an E-M (jerryfritz@charter.net) or call me (608.835.5776) at your earliest convenience. Thanks a bunch!!

Comments

• Cheese and Crackers---- I Thought I wasset up for Saturday. If Not please let me know. I am a Benafactor of the NRA the highest level of member ship. I will be at the convention. If you still need my help on Saturday let mr know.
  • Muddy Gap ShootistMuddy Gap Shootist SHOOTIST of the finest kind
    Chicago Outlaw Sider wrote on May 14 2006, 08:28 AM:
    <br />
    Cheese and Crackers---- I Thought I wasset up for Saturday. If Not please let me know. I am a Benafactor of the NRA the highest level of member ship. I will be at the convention. If you still need my help on Saturday let mr know.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    COS, we do need assistance in the booth on Saturday from 10 AM - 2 PM and 12 PM - 2 PM. If you want to help out during either or both of those times, either send me an E-M (jerryfritz@charter.net) or call me at 608.835.5776. thanks
  • I originally told Pete I wasn't coming back Saturday, but if you need, I can probably be there. Anybody going up from down here, we could car pool to save on gas.
    Filthy Harry wrote on May 14 2006, 12&#58;06 PM:
    <br />
    I originally told Pete I wasn't coming back Saturday, but if you need, I can probably be there. Anybody going up from down here, we could car pool to save on gas.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Filthy, I've got you scheduled to help me on Thursday to set up the booth. Call me at 608.835.5776 as soon as you can to discuss. Also, you are scheduled to help staff the booth on both Friday and Saturday from 10 AM - 2 PM. Please let me know immediately if this is not accurate. I do need you for these times both days if you can make it.............
    Muddy Gap Shootist wrote on May 14 2006, 09&#58;55 AM:
    <br />
    COS, we do need assistance in the booth on Saturday from 10 AM - 2 PM and 12 PM - 2 PM. If you want to help out during either or both of those times, either send me an E-M (jerryfritz@charter.net) or call me at 608.835.5776. thanks<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    COS, here is an update. Need help in the booth from 2-4 and 4-6 on Friday; 12-2 on Saturday; 10-12, 12-2, 2-4, and 4-5 on Sunday. Call me at 608.835.5776 to let me know when you want to help out. Thanks
  • Lawman WolfLawman Wolf Wolf Gang
    Muddy Gap Shootist wrote on May 14 2006, 09&#58;32 PM:
    <br />
    COS, here is an update. Need help in the booth from 2-4 and 4-6 on Friday; 12-2 on Saturday; 10-12, 12-2, 2-4, and 4-5 on Sunday. Call me at 608.835.5776 to let me know when you want to help out. Thanks<br />
    <br />
    I was planning on going to the convention on Friday. If you need any help in the booth on Friday feel free to sign me up where you need me.
    Lawman Wolf wrote on May 15 2006, 05&#58;33 AM:
    <br />
    I was planning on going to the convention on Friday. If you need any help in the booth on Friday feel free to sign me up where you need me.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Wolf, that's mighty kind of ya, pard. I still have slots frojm 2-4 and 4-6 on Friday. Please send me a confirmation E-M (jerryfritz@charter.net) which one or both. Thanks