Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Bounce

UglyUgly Gunfighter With Way too Much Free Time
<div class="IPBDescription">I really works!!!</div>I've been using this for a couple of years now; it really works; I always carry some in my vehicle for when I'm out in the fields during "buggy" weather.<br />
<br />
<br />
Bounce This Along<br />
<br />
(One never knows when this could come in handy)<br />
<br />
My mail carrier told me that the US Postal service sent out a message To all letter carriers to put a sheet of Bounce in their uniform pockets To keep yellow-jackets away.<br />
<br />
Use them all the time when playing baseball and soccer. I use it when I am working outside. It really works. The yellow jackets just veer around you.<br />
<br />
<br />
1. All this time you've just been putting Bounce in the dryer! It will chase ants away when you lay a sheet near them. It also repels mice.<br />
<br />
2. Spread sheets around foundation areas, or in trailers, or cars that are sitting and it keeps mice from entering your vehicle.<br />
<br />
3. It takes the odor out of books and photo albums that don't get opened too often.<br />
<br />
4. It repels mosquitoes. Tie a sheet of Bounce through a belt loop when outdoors during mosquito season.<br />
<br />
5. Eliminate static electricity from your television (or computer) screen.<br />
<br />
6. Since Bounce is designed to help eliminate static cling, wipe your television screen with a used sheet of Bounce to keep dust from resettling.<br />
<br />
7. Dissolve soap scum from shower doors. Clean with a sheet of Bounce.<br />
<br />
8. To freshen the air in your home - Place an individual sheet of Bounce in a drawer or hang in the closet.<br />
<br />
9. Put Bounce sheet in vacuum cleaner. <br />
<br />
10. Prevent thread from tangling. Run a threaded needle through a sheet of Bounce before beginning to sew.<br />
<br />
11. Prevent musty suitcases. Place an individual sheet of Bounce inside empty luggage before storing.<br />
<br />
12. To freshen the air in your car - Place a sheet of Bounce under the front seat.<br />
<br />
13. Clean baked-on foods from a cooking pan. Put a sheet in a pan, fill with water, let sit overnight, and sponge clean. The anti-static agent apparently weakens the bond between the food and the pan.<br />
<br />
14. Eliminate odors in wastebaskets. Place a sheet of Bounce at the bottom of the wastebasket.<br />
<br />
15. Collect cat hair. Rubbing the area with a sheet of Bounce will magnetically attract all the loose hairs.<br />
<br />
16. Eliminate static electricity from Venetian blinds. Wipe the blinds with a sheet of Bounce to prevent dust from resettling.<br />
<br />
17. Wipe up sawdust from drilling or sand papering. A used sheet of Bounce will collect sawdust like a tack cloth.<br />
<br />
18. Eliminate odors in dirty laundry. Place an individual sheet of Bounce at the bottom of a laundry bag or hamper.<br />
<br />
19. Deodorize shoes or sneakers. Place a sheet of Bounce in your shoes or sneakers overnight.<br />
<br />
20. Golfers put a Bounce sheet in their back pocket to keep the bees away.<br />
<br />
21. Put a Bounce sheet in your sleeping bag and tent before folding and storing them. It will keep them smelling fresh.<br />
<br />
22. Quick, bounce this on within the next 5 minutes! Nothing will happen if you don't, but your friends will be glad to hear these hint

Comments

• jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
    But how do I use it to get a clean shoot?
  • UglyUgly Gunfighter With Way too Much Free Time
    jeweler jim wrote on May 15 2006, 12&#58;59 PM:
    <br />
    But how do I use it to get a clean shoot? <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I gues you could use it to clean your glasses.
  • jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
    You mean I'm suppose to have my eyes open when I shoot?