Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Work Day

Well it looks like some minor scattered showers again today but they seem to be calling for these into at least the next couple of days and time is running short. The good news is that at least they have been just minor little showers. Although it's wet at the kanyon and due caution is going to be needed on the roads I'm running out of time to get things done. I will try to get out there this afternoon and evening to at least start some of the weed wacking. I know some of you are checking the forum to see when a good time is to come out and you have a lot further drive than I do but with this screwed up weather I just don't know what the answer is. Yesterday it was dry in Sharon most of the day but the Cheese got rained off his tractor just a couple miles north.<br />
<br />
I have been told that after the shoots if we would move some of the picnic tables and other things that prevent the tractor from geting behind stage five that could be mowed for us. It is however to much for one person to handle. Just FYI.

Comments

• Lawman WolfLawman Wolf Wolf Gang
    Update.......... Shorlty after posting this morning, a drenching rain started so if anyone was looking at this morning it's really wet.