Hope to see you there!!

2019 GAF Muster in Dakota Territory 28 July 2019

shamrockshamrock Not Enough Free Time

Grand Army of the Frontier (GAF) Muster

Dakota Territory

Sheyenne Valley Peacekeepers Range

Enderlin, ND

28 July 2019

The Division of Dakota Territory is proud to announce the first ever state muster on 28 July 2019. It will be held at the Sheyenne Valley Peacekeepers Range Enderlin, ND.

Gun carts will be allowed at this muster because there are no provisions for stacking firearms. Hearing protection and side shields/wrap around safety glasses are required for anyone on the range. SASS safety rules will apply. The muster is shot with a rifle and one pistol for most categories.. Bring a second revolver, because it will be required for one stage. Pistols will be shot dualist. Uniforms not required. SASS legal pistols and rifles .38 caliber and larger can be utilized. Categories based on GAF Battle rifle standards.  Registration at 0830. Mandatory  Safety Meeting at 0155 Muster begins at 0930

There will be a SASS match on Saturday 27 July 2019 which you are welcome to attend.

The physical address of the range is: 13320 55th St SE Enderlin ND 58027

Directions to Range from Enderlin: Drive west out of Enderlin on Highway 46 approximately one mile Turn south on 133rd Avenue and drive 1 mile. Turn east on 55th Street and drive about ½ mile The range is on the north side of the road

The Sheyenne Valley Peacekeepers invite you to dry camp at our range.

Available electrical hookups at the SVP Range are very limited and are reserved on a first come first served basis for those with medical issues. To minimize problems to our electrical service, air conditioning cannot be used unless run off generators.

Please call me if you need additional information or questions.

My email is: shamrockgannon@live.com

Cell phone is: 701-399-6885

Regards,

Lt. Col. Pat "Shamrock" Gannon Commanding

Division of Dakota Territory

GAF# 447

SASS #56840 Life Regulator

Comments

• Yep, it gets on the truck on 15 July, all 300 pounds of it. 
  • My truck was loaded literally, and I think that IT weighs more like 500 lbs than the 300 which I posted on 2 July.  Doug and I both agreed that IT is not getting any lighter!!  Will be leaving for the Dakota Territory with IT on 26 July. However, IT shoots so nice and so quick!!