Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Foundation under "Palace" livery (shed). Work Date OCT 29

edited October 2020 in GGP Announcements
OK- I have nagged all year.  I will need between 2 or 4 volunteers to raise the Palace and put blocks under the frame before winter.  We'll need agenerator in case we need to cut blocks--I'll bring a 7-1/2 saw w/concrete blade, various jacks, some cribbing, pinch bar, etc.  I can come out on the following dates: 10/21--23, 10/26--30, or 11/2--6.  Please  sign up.  Thanks ever so much.  Portly.

Comments

• Snidely WhiplashSnidely Whiplash A legend in his own mind.
    I'm still working full time weekdays, but if you can get some other people to commit to specific days soon enough, I will see if I can get those days off. I do have Thursday Nov. 26 and Friday Nov. 27 off, if the ground isn't frozen by then.

Snidely Whiplash
  • I would suggest 10 26 to 30.  We can button up the range for winter also.  How about Tuesday 10- 27, with a rain date of 10-29. 
    JP

• Tues 10/27 is great for me  and 10/29  for rain date is good.  We could use a couple more guys if available  to speed things up.  Thanks, Portly.
  • Wrangler RichWrangler Rich Bronc Stomper
    Depends on harvest for me.... Got rained out this morning. 400 acres of corn to go, then ripping (tilling).
  • I just got back into town, next two weeks will be bad for me. I can possibly make 11/4 or 11/5.  
  • I cannot make the 27th, will be in the hospital under anesthetic (EDG), but can make 10/29.  
  • Doesn't look like Oct 27 is very good for many.  Lets try for Oct 29.
    JP
    My vacation request for 10/29 has been approved so I'm available that day.

Snidely Whiplash
  • Looks like 10/27 is a problem for most.  10/29  will be great for me--let's go for it if the evil weather gods permit.  Thanks, everyone. Portly.
  • What time on 29 Oct??  Will bring a shovel and a long "Johnson Bar."
  • We plan on arriving about 10 am.
    How did things go today??
  • Results.
    Thanks to Msgt Long, Portly and Snidley for their help. 

JP
    edited October 2020
    Results.
    Thanks to Msgt Long, Portly and Snidley for their help. 

JP

That's Snidely !

Snidely Whiplash

• Good job fellas! Finally done with harvest. Finished ripping last night.