Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

October 24th 2021 Match Update!

As some of you heard last match, the landowner is putting in a driveway and does not want us to drive across it so it can cure/harden/whatever it does....

Please enter the property from the field in the picture below, you will have to drive across the field. There will be signs, or someone, to help direct you. Please check the website as in the event there is significant rain, the field will likely be unpassable.

Comments

• I have been trying to attach photos of Stage #6, but since this thing is not a jet engine, does not have individual breakers and distinct wiring, you all have my apologies.

Anyway, yesterday I painted targets on all stages except #6.  Stage 6 or the shotgun stage has been reclaimed by mother nature.  A near tree came down, took out the bank front, and REALLY camouflaged the targets.  So when you see the range on Sunday (weather permitting) you will notice that Stage 6 has disappeared.  Being that Stage 6 is unavailable, I am sure that Johnny Popper and the rest of the Rough Riders will adjust and add something else to the mix. Be safe and have fun as I will be in my blind looking for a turkey who wants to commit suicide by my shotgun.  (Saved the shoulder for fall turkey and deer.)
  • Well, we kinda needed to take that down anyway...now we have trees to move as well.  :(