ATTENTION
April 28 MATCH CANCELED!!!!
Bad weather tonight and Sunday.. See you May 11
Thanks

Longtooth

Morrie Oppenheim alias Longtooth passed away unexpectedly yesterday. He will be missed by all who knew him. I will follow with more info as I get it Big Grit

Comments

• Saguaro KidSaguaro Kid Stick It In Your Ear
    Thanks Grit. 
  • jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
    One of the first the original posse.  ALL the leather, belts, holsters for myself, Leadfoot Lizzie and Sicilian Kid were done by him.  

Fun to be with and will be missed...
  • It is a sad day for the Good Guys Posse. I learned a lot from him and he will be missed by many. 
  • for further information visit the web page for  Shalom Memorial Funeral Home
  • Morrie made my cartridge belts back when I staerted and I still use them.  He was a friend and mentor.  I will sadly miss him.  Portly.
  • Obituary from the funeral home:
    Morrie Oppenheim, 85, beloved husband of Shirley Oppenheim, happily married for 60 years; loving father of Melinda (Jonathan) Colby and Mitchell Oppenheim; cherished Papa of Morgan (Cornell Neace) Colby Neace, Taylor Colby (Brendan Conway) and Jacob Colby; dear brother of Sharlynn (the late Harris) Jacobs and Bill (Sherri) Oppenheim; special uncle to Julie Snyder; treasured uncle to other nieces and nephews. Morrie was a charter member of the Professional Bowlers Association as well as a member of the AMF Staff of Champions and the Illinois Bowlers Hall Of Fame. Also an ardent horseman, his life revolved around the care, breeding and showing of horses. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Hooved Animal Rescue and Protection Society, www.harpsonline.org. Memorial service Monday, January 17, 12:15 PM at Shalom Memorial Funeral Home, 1700 W. Rand Road, Arlington Heights. For additional information and Shiva, Shalom Memorial Funeral Home, www.shalom2.com, 847-255-3520.

• Wrangler RichWrangler Rich Bronc Stomper
    Thanks for letting us know, Grit.

Morrie  was a great sport and loved "The Good Guys".  He will be missed by all of us who knew him. He left big shoes to fill, and his talents were numerous.

WR