Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Tequila may be comming to town!

<div class="IPBDescription">Leadville Shooting School</div>Howdy Yall!<br />
<br />
I talked to Tequila, aka Richard Young, 5 Time World Champion Sass Shooter and Host of the Outdoor Channel tv show "Cowboys" at the NRA Convention about hosting his "Leadville" Shooting School here.<br />
<br />
We are in a planning stage to see if there is enough interest for him to bring the school here to Kochese Canyon, home of the Good Guys Posse. I have talked to Kocheese and Denny about this, and have been given the thumbs up to continue. I have known Tequila for about 10 years and have shot with him at several matches. He has always been a top competitor and a great posse member.<br />
<br />
Here are a few particulars that I know now: His schools are smaller in number (12?) to allow him more one-on-one time with each shooter. Different than some of the other shooting schools. His schools not only focus on shooting, they also include equipment information, mental prperation, dry-fire and live-fire exercises and other aspects of Cowboy Action Shooting.<br />
<br />
I don't have prices and dates yet. The school is two full days! We have to consider number of students, travel expenses, range fees, lodging, etc, to make the cost as low as possible.<br />
<br />
What I need from the cowboy shooters is interest in the school. Would you prefer weekdays or weekends? Who might be interested in attending?<br />
<br />
Tequila Tab, Range Master of the Randolph County Rucus has taken the school and he has made very favorable comments about the school, and has given Tequila permission to use these comments in his advertisement in the school.<br />
<br />
I need feed-back on this proposal so that plans can continue.<br />
<br />
Thanks!<br />
<br />
Dice

Comments