Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

News from EOT

<div class="IPBDescription">A well deserved honor</div>Howdy Posse,<br />
<br />
I's sure many of you have meet or know Sassy Sue from the Michagan City club in INDiana.<br />
<br />
Well, Sue has just become a SASS REGULATOR. It is well deserved. Congradulations Sassy Sue<br />
It looks good on ya!

Comments

• 'Tex wrote on &#39;Jun:
    <br />
    Howdy Posse,<br />
    <br />
    I's sure many of you have meet or know Sassy Sue from the Michagan City club in INDiana.<br />
    <br />
    Well, Sue has just become a SASS REGULATOR. It is well deserved. Congradulations Sassy Sue<br />
    It looks good on ya!<br />
    Sorry I can,t agree. My wife and I have never been treated so rudly by a group in our live. Grandpa Sixguns
  • edited June 2006
    Grandpa,<br />
    <br />
    I am sorry to hear it, but I'd bet ya that Sassy Sue was not among those who were rude. She is a class act, and if you had mentioned this to her personally, I'm sure Sue would have corrected the trouble.
  • Tex Hewitt wrote on Jun 25 2006, 01&#58;14 PM:
    <br />
    Grandpa,<br />
    <br />
    I am sorry to hear it, but I'd bet ya that Sassy Sue was not among those who were rude. She is a class act, and if you had mentioned this to her personally, I'm sure Sue would have corrected the trouble.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    This probably isnt the place to discuse this matter. However she was the reason we went there. I had purchased two cowboy guns from her and drove to Michigan City to pick them up from her. This was prearranged due to the waiting period and knew we were comming. Yes, she was. Grandpa Sixguns
  • LongtoothLongtooth Rode hard and put away wet one to many times
    Grandpa,<br />
    <br />
    Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with Sassy Sue. I and a lot of cowboys I know have done business with her and were pleased with the merchandise and the way we were treated as customers. If I may suggest, explain your side of the story to her and see if they can be resolved.