Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Black powder hunting rifle for sale

Muddy Gap ShootistMuddy Gap Shootist SHOOTIST of the finest kind
edited July 2006 in Classified
I've got a Knight MK-85 in .54 caliber that I just do not use. It's been shot maybe 25 times and I did get a buck with it 4 years ago but have not shot it since. It is a real shooter (iron sights, no scope). Shots print within the size of a silver dollar at 100 yards. Has been duly cleaned after each outing. Looks brand new. Attached a nice sling to the rifle. It has a camo stock. Along with the gun I have a box full of sabot bullets, all the cleaning supplies/accessories, an additional long ramrod, 3 containers of black powder, and other pertinent supplies along with the original instruction manual. If interested, send me an E-M. I can bring it to Kocheese Kanyon on the 16th if anyone wants to take a look at it. Asking $300 for everything.

Comments

• Muddy Gap ShootistMuddy Gap Shootist SHOOTIST of the finest kind
    Still have the Knight. After further analysis, it appears that $300 is out of line, even for such a fine gun. Would like to get $225 but will accept a reasonable offer. Can bring it to the SASS shoot at Beloit on Saturday if anyone wants to see it.
  • Muddy if you could I will be at sycamore sunday cash in hand if I like it.COS
    Chicago Outlaw Sider wrote on Aug 29 2006, 11:31 PM:
    <br />
    Muddy if you could I will be at sycamore sunday cash in hand if I like it.COS<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    COS, won't be in Sycamore, but will be at Beloit on Sat. Any chance you'll be there?
  • I am the authorized agent for Muddy's blackpowder rifle and have been instructed to go down to $200 on the price if anybody is interested. I have the rifle and all the accessories - he's in Idaho (he'll never know!).
    Knight blackpowder hunting rifle has been sold.