Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

July work party

dddd Gnome, gnome on the range!
<div class="IPBDescription">Wednesday, July 12th</div>Howdy folks!<br />
<br />
We're looking for some volunteer help Wednesday afternoon and evening to get the range ready for our match next weekend. We will mainly need to mow and wack weeds. Last month the weeds were numerous around the targets, benches and back of the stages. I wacked for a couple of hours and other folks worked at it also. They get very "woody" and hard to cut. Wolf is going to spray Roundup around those areas but I don't know if he has done so yet. So the more weed wackers we get out there the better. If you don't have one, come out and trade off with someone as it gets pretty tiring.<br />
<br />
We'll also going to start moving the spools from up front to the range. And then hoist them up on the berm. We'll need some muscle for this, so all help will be appreciated. We may not get all of them up, but we can start with the areas that need it first.<br />
<br />
JJ & I will probably start out there in the early afternoon with other folks arriving after work. So feel free to come out early in the afternoon. Heavy work gloves would be very handy for moving the spools. And the more weed wackers we have, the better.

Comments