Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

handguns

Due to being extremely lucky last year and winning 2 New Ruger Vaqueros, I have guns that need to go out the door to make room for others. 1st: I have a Cimmaron Lightning 4 3/4" .357. Very few rounds through it. Floyd Hanson made the springs for it put a fairly light trigger on it. I'm asking $400. 2nd: I bought a pair of Great Western IIs last year, 5 1/2" .357 Custom Stainless with Ultra Ivory (fake) grips. Nate Kiowa Jones did the action work and they are very smooth. They're much smoother than my NRVs, but I'm shooting the NRVs better (go figure). I'm asking $1100 for the pair. There is one problem with them. I had the backstraps engraved with my alias by Jim Downing. That would need to be taken off, but since they're stainless, I'll do that next winter if they don't sell. I'm looking for a Marlin with 20" octagon barrel for a back up gun, but that's the only trade I'd consider other than another RNV for backup. I can send pictures, but I don't know how to get them in here.

Comments

• Lightning is sold. Anyone going toward Minneapolis in the near future?
  • UglyUgly Gunfighter With Way too Much Free Time
    I'll be going to Morristown in September for the Minnesota State Championship that's being held on the 14-17 if that helps. Looks like a short drive south for whoever bought your gun; they could come out to the range to picke it up.
  • Thanks Ugly, I'll get back to you when I hear from the buyer.
  • I have a trip to Glencoe (WSW of the TwinCities) on Aug 12 - 13.<br />
    JP