Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

DU Great Outdoors festival

<div class="IPBDescription">oshkosh</div>For those of you not going to the Wisconsin State Shoot in Boyceville, we could use some help in Oshkosh on August 25-27.<br />
<br />
The Great Outdoors Festival attracts something like 75,000 people---you can try shotguns, bows, ATV's, 4-wheel trucks, etc.--they have dog demos and lots of other outdoor products and demonstrations.<br />
<br />
Hipshot (SASS #7 and member of the Wild Bunch) will be up (as he has since the Festival started) and we give several shows a day. We start with safety talk/demo, tell people all about SASS and Cowboy action Shooting and end up with a mini-stage using blanks and balloons (no berms!). It's a lot of fun and we have a great time doing it.<br />
<br />
Let me know if anybody wants to come up for a day or three--housing is available!<br />
<br />
Doc

Comments

• Doc,<br />
    I sent you a PM on the SASS wire about this. We are not going to FIH and I can help out. Call or emil me with the info.<br />
    Dice
  • Muddy Gap ShootistMuddy Gap Shootist SHOOTIST of the finest kind
    Doc Bonecutter wrote on Aug 2 2006, 05&#58;44 PM:
    <br />
    For those of you not going to the Wisconsin State Shoot in Boyceville, we could use some help in Oshkosh on August 25-27.<br />
    <br />
    The Great Outdoors Festival attracts something like 75,000 people---you can try shotguns, bows, ATV's, 4-wheel trucks, etc.--they have dog demos and lots of other outdoor products and demonstrations.<br />
    <br />
    Hipshot (SASS #7 and member of the Wild Bunch) will be up (as he has since the Festival started) and we give several shows a day. We start with safety talk/demo, tell people all about SASS and Cowboy action Shooting and end up with a mini-stage using blanks and balloons (no berms!). It's a lot of fun and we have a great time doing it.<br />
    <br />
    Let me know if anybody wants to come up for a day or three--housing is available!<br />
    <br />
    Doc<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Doc, I might be able to help out on the 25th and/or 27th (busy on the 26th). Let me know. If you want to discuss, send me an E-M through the Hitching Post with your phone number. Thanks
    Pair-A-Dice wrote on Aug 3 2006, 08&#58;58 AM:
    <br />
    Doc,<br />
    I sent you a PM on the SASS wire about this. We are not going to FIH and I can help out. Call or emil me with the info.<br />
    Dice<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Dice, maybe we can work out riding up together or something. Lets talk . . .
  • If anybody's coming, I will be there all 3 days--call my cell at 920 410-3435 and I can run out to the gate and get tickets to you...I am typically there 1 hour before the gates open......<br />
    <br />
    Call me if you need a place to stay any or all of the nights......<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Doc
    Doc Bonecutter wrote on Aug 23 2006, 04&#58;44 PM:
    <br />
    If anybody's coming, I will be there all 3 days--call my cell at 920 410-3435 and I can run out to the gate and get tickets to you...I am typically there 1 hour before the gates open......<br />
    <br />
    Call me if you need a place to stay any or all of the nights......<br />
    Doc<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Sorry, Doc (and Dice), something has come up and I will not be able to attend. Have a great time!!