Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Request for help

Howdy Posse,<br />
<br />
I have a request, and it's important.<br />
<br />
I now ask, that anyone who can, show up and shoot the August Bristol Match. I ain't asking ya to work, or plan, just ta shoot this match.<br />
<br />
There are many things needed at Bristol to get things back on track. The most important one is to prove to the CCKC board of Directors that this shoot can, and will, draw shooters. The reason for this is to get the board to release funds that will let us fix all the things that have been neglected for the past few years.<br />
<br />
I'm not asking ya to work, or ta shoulder any responciblity, I'm just asking ya to shoot!<br />
<br />
If just half of the posse shows up for this shoot, well it will give us good numbers to place before the board and will show that we can still draw plenty of shooters. Many of you may not know this, but there is a faction out there doing their level best to see that Bristol does not draw a crowd. _Please help us out here. given just a couple of shoots, well attended, we can put things right back on the fast track.<br />
<br />
Thanks<br />
<br />
Tex

Comments

• dddd Gnome, gnome on the range&#33;
    Tex Hewitt wrote on Aug 5 2006, 06&#58;12 PM:
    ... there is a faction out there doing their level best to see that Bristol does not draw a crowd.
    <br />
    <br />
    Gee, I wonder who that might be?<br />
    <br />
    I plan on being there. Of course, we might ask you to come to our match and bring some friends along, too. We haven't seen you there this year.
  • I should be there. Hopefully both days.
  • UglyUgly Gunfighter With Way too Much Free Time
    I'm planning on being there on the 13th.
  • Tex.......I Will be there for shure and all of the OAK PARK AND SYCAMORE Pards that are not at GOA.. Will Be there.............Mebe iffin ya wuz to show up at some of THERE shoots it might help yer Cause. 8P ....bANDIT