Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

An ole cowboy groaner

<div class="IPBDescription">It's a joke son, I say a joke</div>One day while in town, Roy Rodgers is walking down the street when he sees some boots in a store window. Going inside, Roy looks them over. They are sure a sight to behold, with six colors masterfully blended, and the fanciest stitching he has ever seen. Of course, they have a price tag to match. Still, Roy can afford them and buys them then and there. He decides to wear them home.<br />
<br />
Roy and Trigger arive back at the ranch later that day. He can't wait to show the boots to Dale. As Roy crosses from the coral , suddenly, out of nowhere, come a bob-cat. It charges up to Roy and proceeds to shread his new boots to bits. Then it runs away. Going into the ranch, Roy tells Dale about the attack as he is retrieving his rifle. Soon he is back on Trigger and hunting the Cat.<br />
<br />
About two hours latter, Roy rides back in, the bob cat dead and tied to the back of the saddle. Dale comes out on the porch and says<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
(I really should know better then this.)<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
(talk about dating your self)<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
(but I just got to--the devil makes me do it!)<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Are you ready<br />
<br />
Dale says...."Pardon me Roy , is that the cat that eat your new shoes." (Yes yes)