Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Old Cowboys Mistake

An old Rodeo cowboy is walking down a big city street, when he spies a 'Cold Beer' sign ahead. He walks into the bar and sits down. After ordering a beer, he notices that the place is mostly full of women. After a sip of his beer, a lovely young woman comes and sits down next to him. She asks<br />
<br />
"Are you a real cowboy?"<br />
"Yes miss." he replies smiling. "I rope, ride and own a ranch back home. I'm in town for the rodeo." <br />
<br />
They strike up a conversation for a few minutes, till the cowboy begins to think he has a chance of picking the young woman up. After a couple of more minutes go by, he askes her out to dinner. The woman gets an odd look on her face, then asks.<br />
<br />
"Tell me cowboy, do you like women to smell real nice? Or to hold them close and tender. or to kiss their soft lips while caressing them, or even to make love to them.?"<br />
"Yes Ma'am." Smiled back the old cowboy. "I sure do."<br />
<br />
"WEll so do I!" Replied the young woman as she stood up. "Know what that makes me---a Lesbon!"<br />
<br />
With that the woman walks away leaving the cowboy to ponder just what has happened. A few minutes later, another young woman comes and sits down next to the old cowboy and asks. "Are you a real cowboy?'<br />
<br />
"I used to think I was." Answered the old Cowboy slowly. "But I've come to discover that I'm really a Lesbon."