Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

You asked for it!

<div class="IPBDescription">Something new this year.</div>Howdy folks,<br />
<br />
In past years, I've always taken photos at the banquet for the website. And every year folks have asked about buying large prints for framing, etc. I've always discouraged this as the single-flash lighting I've used does not usually work well when printed in 8x10 or 8.5x11 format. The lighting is just not right - too harsh, sharp shadows, etc.<br />
<br />
So, this year, I'll bring the full setup - backdrop, multiple lights, etc. - and do it up right! I'll have the time to do this since Devereaux will be running the banquet this time. I'll take all the photos of folks using this setup, but no one is under any obligation to purchase prints. But if you wish to do so, here is what you'll get for 20 bucks:<br />
<br />
One 8.5x11 print and one page of mixed sizes (5x7, wallet, etc)<br />
Prints will be mailed out in moisture resistant photo mailers a week or two after the banquet<br />
Prints will be on high quality photo paper, printed on a professional printer using "100-year" ink<br />
I'll even do some minor touchup on the photos if necessary
<br />
<br />
After expenses, all funds will go into the Posse piggy bank to help us pay the bills. You know it's for a good cause and you won't find a better deal anywhere - just remember what you paid for the kids school pictures!<br />
<br />
So dig out your finest cowboy duds and get your photo done at the banquet to show folks what we're all about!

Comments