Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Changes coming!

In the next month or so, there will be a major upgrade to the Hitching Post software. It's available now, but I'm going to wait and see what experience other users have with it before I install it.<br />
<br />
If all goes as planned (does it ever?) you probably won't see much difference except for a multitude of little things which should help make your experience on the Hitching Post even better. The new version has greatly enhanced security features which is very important these days. Unknown to most of you, the Hitching Post is repeatedly assaulted by hackers, spambots and a host of other nasties, sometimes causing temporary forum errors. So far, I've been able to keep them from doing any serious damage and the new version of the Hitching Post software will be a big help.<br />
<br />
Once we switch over, guests will no longer be able to download any scores, flyers, etc. that have been posted. It is a simple matter to register and sign-in, so this should not be a burden on our users. A few other but less obvious changes will also help to make the forum more secure.<br />
<br />
Thanks for dropping by......

Comments