Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Above and beyond...

<div class="IPBDescription">Thanks for the help!</div>I know that as soon as I hit the "Post New Topic" button I will have forgotten someone, but forgive my being brain dead and not remembering everyone. <br />
<br />
That being said, we got another new prop set up today and once again Jonny Popper came in "front and center." He has helped us haul both of the last two props that Wyatt built out to the range and then helped us set them up. That trailer of his has done the extra duty for the posse.<br />
<br />
While it might be appropriate for the Rough Riders to be out at the range doing a few extra things, I have noticed that there have been a few other regular suspects working with us last year and this. To include Shamrock, Elkhorn Ernie, Blue Moon Johnny and Holly Moon to mention a few. All the help is and has been appreciated. There is more to running a shoot than just checking people in the morning of the shoot (by the way, THANKS Dolly!). <br />
<br />
So for all the work in the first complete shooting season last year and this one coming up; THANK YOU one and all!

Comments