Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Gunsmithing

<div class="IPBDescription">Good time to see Huck</div>I just talked to Huckleberry yesterday and he says "It's a really good time to tune up the toys." He's not real busy and can get jobs done without too much wait, whether its a special installation or a really good clean-up. So get the jobs done on your guns while we're not using them instead of waiting for a problem!![size=3]

Comments

• Thanks for the post Dan, Now that the Mods rules are going to be known, we can get them guns cleaned and checked, Slicked up or maybe add a few new parts to get them the way you want em to shoot. Thanks<br />
    By the way, I don't know if your using a tennis ball or an old bottle of Corona shoved in your holster to keep it in shape when not in use... The Corona bottle worked ok for me, but when Dastardly Dan saw this he made me a beautifull wood set of Holster Helpers (I have his first in production) and not only do they not break if I drop them but they fit my holsters Long Tooth made me perfect so even the barrel end of the holster stays in good shape. <br />
    Huck
  • Huckleberry wrote on Jan 24 2006, 10&#58;22 AM:
    <br />
    Thanks for the post Dan, Now that the Mods rules are going to be known, we can get them guns cleaned and checked, Slicked up or maybe add a few new parts to get them the way you want em to shoot. Thanks<br />
    By the way, I don't know if your using a tennis ball or an old bottle of Corona shoved in your holster to keep it in shape when not in use... The Corona bottle worked ok for me, but when Dastardly Dan saw this he made me a beautifull wood set of Holster Helpers (I have his first in production) and not only do they not break if I drop them but they fit my holsters Long Tooth made me perfect so even the barrel end of the holster stays in good shape. <br />
    Huck<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Hi Huck! Please send me an email at babs02@charter.net