For sale

dddd Gnome, gnome on the range!
I received this from one of the shooters-<br />
<br />
==============================================================<br />
<br />
Hi Dangerous Denny<br />
<br />
I have made the big decision to hang up my guns after 8 wonderful years in Cowboy Action Shooting. Below is a list of Cowboy and gun stuff used for the sport. Some one in the group might be interested or know someone starting out in Cowboy Action Shooting. This stuff will give them a kick-start.<br />
<br />
Best to you and the Good Guy gang in the 2007 season.<br />
<br />
Ranger Six (Tom)<br />
<br />
<br />
____________________________________________________<br />
LIST OF SHOOTING ITEMS FOR SALE BY<br />
RANGER SIX<br />
May 15, 2007<br />
<br />
I have made the big decision to hang up my guns after 8 wonderful years in Cowboy Action Shooting. As an older shooter, in a fast action shooting sport, I one day realized that to continue was to move into unsafe territory. I will of course have fun slow shooting like I did most of my life. I have the list below of items for sell. I am an IL resident, and any cost for selling the Six-Guns in another state will be the responsibility of the buyer, but I will kick in some amo to help defray the costs. Home phone 847/390-0871<br />
<br />
Ruger, Blackhawk - Stainless Steel Six-Gun, .357 Mag/38Special. In very good condition, it has Rose wood grips, adjustable sights, and 4 5/8 barrel. Has an action job done by Huckleberry. Price $350.00<br />
<br />
Ruger, Blackhawk matches gun above, just about 1 year old. Price $400.00<br />
<br />
Above two sold together, Price $700.00<br />
<br />
Cowboy Gun-Cart that will hold Rifle and Shotgun. Cart has two compartments that will hold a number of boxes of amo, tools, and food. Cart has a working surface at top with 1 sides to keep items from rolling off. Price $45.00<br />
<br />
Right and Left Gun Holsters with Belt, set is Cordovan color with metal trim. The Belt has 6 bullet loops for .35 Specials on each side. Price for set $50.00<br />
<br />
Shotgun cartridge carrying belt. Price $15.00<br />
<br />
Reloading Dies for .32Mag/32 S&W. Price $10.00<br />
<br />
After both guns are soled, the items listed below will be for sell.<br />
<br />
Lee Pro-1000 Progressive Reloading Press. Has dies for .38 Special/.357 Mag. Will include a few hundred .38 Special Shells. Price $65.00<br />
<br />
Reloading Speed Dies for .357 Mag/38Special. Good for single stage press. Price $5.00<br />
<br />
Gun Powder and some Small Pistol Primers and loaded amo for Cowboy shooting also available.<br />
<br />
Lee Gun Powder Scale. $10.00<br />
<br />
Lee set of scoops for measuring Gun Powder. Price $3.00

Comments