Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

The Cowboy gods Are Smiling...

Some of you may have noticed or seen the SASS Cowboy trailer hitch cover that my son won at Sycamore some years back. Every year I repaint it and put it on the back of the van (its 1/4 inch steel and quite heavy). <br />
<br />
Well on the way home from Beloit today I was sitting at a red light in Harvard and before the light had changed to green, some woman behind me took her foot off the brake and hit the gas. Smacked me pretty good! Moved forward to a parking lot and got out to survey the damage. The steel cowboy took the entire hit. A little scuff mark on his head and that was it. No other place on the van was hit that I could find. Now the woman's van, different story. Seems that the cowboy punched through the front bumper on her van, the hole matches up to the height of the cowboy's head. Can't believe there's absolutely no damage to my van. I'll put it up on a hoist on Monday to be sure, but I found it kinda humorous that the cowboy did her in and no damage to mine.<br />
<br />
So the cowboy gods were watching over me on the way home from the shoot. They must have figured that the laughs I provided at the shoot were enough without piling on with the car accident. <br />
<br />

Comments