Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Taurus Raging Bee, .218 Bee Varmint Revolver for sale

<div class="IPBDescription">Non Cas but still fun</div>I have a Nearly new Taurus Raging Bee in .218 Caliber. This is a Stainless 8 shot revolver on the Raging Bull frame that shot the cool .218 bee. It has a 10 inch barrel with adjustable sights and a scope mount that mounts to the rib. This is VERY accurate pistol. It will pop a prarie dog real nice. They don't make this one any more. Email me with any questions I will also in clude the Lee 4 die set. I also have about 500 rounds ammo and some brass. $500.00 Shipped to you FFl, I'd be willing to drive a bit for a face to face also.<br />
<br />
<br />
I also have a set of Leupold quick take off rings in stainless and a Leupold M8 4X EER Pistol scope in stainless that goes with this pistol that is for sale let me know.<br />
Thanks for looking<br />
StoneyMike

Comments

• StoneyMike wrote on Sep 10 2007, 08&#58;20 PM:
    I have a Nearly new Taurus Raging Bee in .218 Caliber. This is a Stainless 8 shot revolver on the Raging Bull frame that shot the cool .218 bee. It has a 10 inch barrel with adjustable sights and a scope mount that mounts to the rib. This is VERY accurate pistol. It will pop a prarie dog real nice. They don't make this one any more. Email me with any questions I will also in clude the Lee 4 die set. I also have about 500 rounds ammo and some brass. $500.00 Shipped to you FFl, I'd be willing to drive a bit for a face to face also.<br />
    I also have a set of Leupold quick take off rings in stainless and a Leupold M8 4X EER Pistol scope in stainless that goes with this pistol that is for sale let me know.<br />
    Thanks for looking<br />
    StoneyMike
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    PM sent.
  • StoneyMike wrote on Sep 10 2007, 08&#58;20 PM:
    I have a Nearly new Taurus Raging Bee in .218 Caliber. This is a Stainless 8 shot revolver on the Raging Bull frame that shot the cool .218 bee. It has a 10 inch barrel with adjustable sights and a scope mount that mounts to the rib. This is VERY accurate pistol. It will pop a prarie dog real nice. They don't make this one any more. Email me with any questions I will also in clude the Lee 4 die set. I also have about 500 rounds ammo and some brass. $500.00 Shipped to you FFl, I'd be willing to drive a bit for a face to face also.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Thanks for looking<br />
    StoneyMike
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I am very interested in this weapon is it still forsale. Kyle<br />
    quick draw mcgraw user name<br />
    I would like to purchase if is still avaliable Thank you
  • Pistol had been sold, Sorry for the confusion.<br />
    Regards, Mike