ATTENTION
April 28 MATCH CANCELED!!!!
Bad weather tonight and Sunday.. See you May 11
Thanks

Thanks To All

I doubt that I can get everything into this post or express myself properly, but want to try and thank all our shooters and posse members.<br />
<br />
First I want to thank the Rough Riders and all those responsible for the "Big Shoes Award" that I received at the banquet. At the risk of perhaps upsetting some and stepping on some toes, I think more of this recognition than I do of the Regulator Badge. This is local and from my peers rather than from SASS and that means more to me because of that. So even thou the banquet was not promoted by the fact that we were not having ongoing shoots during the year, I thank all for their participation and recognition. I'm sure that Asleep would second that if he hadn't run off to New Mexico to try and recover from all work and the fact that his computer is a number two pencil. <br />
<br />
Second a general big thank you to all who helped to make the new range a reality and in that regard, know that we ain't finished yet. We have held two shoots and will improve on those and the physical make up of the range. As we get the shotgun target knock downs set, the splatter problem from the first shoot will be completely eliminated as we did improve on it the second shoot. We will continue to improve the target layout and open up the area behind the firing line to accommodate more shooters without the congestion. We have plans for more facades and hope to eventually build a "cowboy town" across the entire shooting line. All things take time and money, but mostly sweat equity. So this will not happen over night and if you look at the berm shield I think you will understand what we are capable of and we will "get it done." <br />
<br />
As DD said, "If you have any problems take them to the Rough Riders, if you have any compliments take them to him." But seriously we do solicit your input and hope that all will appreciate that we can't do everything every time. Next year will be a "building year" and the one after that will perhaps bring us into our own. The expenses of building two ranges in less than three years are something to be reckonded with. So give us some time, give us your ideas and perhaps some of your help on those work days when they might happen. The hard work has been done for the most part and we look forward to easier times and more fun that sweat in the future (except for perhaps Dice and myself). <br />
<br />
AGAIN, THANKS TO ALL FOR EVERYTHING THIS YEAR!