ATTENTION
April 28 MATCH CANCELED!!!!
Bad weather tonight and Sunday.. See you May 11
Thanks

Sycamore Today...

Great shoot even thou some complained that the stages were procedural traps. Some how if I can make it through the shoot without getting any, it couldn't have been that bad. But then I shoot for fun and not time and if I have to think occasionally the change of pace (thinking that is) for my little brain ain't a bad thing.<br />
<br />
But more importantly, after the shoot I was talking to Magoo and he said that he had to leave. That he couldn't wait for the drawing for the rifle, but I should call him after the drawing to let him know how he could go about getting that new Taurus Thunderbolt after he won the thing. I told him he was nuts, that I was going to win it. WELL HE WAS RIGHT AND I WAS WRONG. There's just no justice in the world. Magoo won the rifle and Father Kennedy won the holsters and that ain't right either as he's a Dominican and not one of the better orders like a Franciscan or Jesuit. <br />
<br />
Thanks to the Kiswaukee Valley Regulators for another great year. Wish I could have been out there more often, but building our new range got in the way. Hope to see you all at Bristol next week.

Comments