Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Christmas giving

dddd Gnome, gnome on the range!
Christmas is the season of caring and sharing. So every Christmas, Mild Millie & I try to give something to a good cause, usually the Salvation Army as we know the money goes to help people in need and not to line the pockets of the administrators.<br />
<br />
But this year is going to be different. We have our own tragic story of need right here on the Good Guys Posse - our Pards Longdrink & White Thunder. As you know, Longdrink has been battling cancer for several years and his wife, White Thunder, is now in the hospital with a brain aneurysm. She has been in the hospital for a month or so now and may need to have extensive rehabilitation after she is released. The cost of gas alone to visit her is a major drain on their finances. And I'm certain that medical costs will be very high even with insurance.<br />
<br />
Longdrink and White Thunder are fine folks and many of us are privileged to call them our friends. They don't complain or ask for help but they surely could use some support from the cowboys this Christmas season. The Rough Riders (GGP Board of Directors) have already raised well over $700 among themselves and it sure would be great if we could double that or more. So now we're asking the cowboy shooters to step forward and help our Pards during these rough times.<br />
<br />
Probably the easiest and fastest way to help is to mail a check to the Good Guys Posse mailbox at P.O. Box 1130, Crystal Lake, IL 60039-1130 made out to the Good Guys Posse, Inc. with a note saying it's for Longdrink and White Thunder. Then we'll mail a single check to them noting that it is from all the cowboy shooters. Please have your checks to us by December 10th so we can get these funds to them well before Christmas.<br />
<br />
I sincerely hope we can help to make Christmas a little more cheerful for our friends, Longdrink & White Thunder.<br />
<br />
Thanks for your help,

Comments