Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Calendar of Events...

<div class="IPBDescription">Fill it in</div>Attention to all the TG's or other ambitious cowboys or cowgirls. I was looking at the calendar and noticed that it doesn't have all the shoots listed for the area. It's got some but certainly not all. As our little ole web master has more than enough to do without trying to get all the shoots posted I would suggest that anyone wanting to get the exposure go to the "calendar" and fill in the blanks.<br />
<br />
I know that most have their own web sites, but I can't hurt to get all the shoots listed at a centrally located site so to speak. <br />
<br />
So how about it: Beloit, Bristol, Hazelhurst, Milan, Oconomowoc, Plainfield, Ripon, Shady Creek Shootists & Sycamore. Let's get them all listed so than some of the shooters that aren't familiar with your websites might also be made aware of the other shoots available. Let's fill the blanks so everyone can start to visit some new shoots this year. <br />
<br />
For the ones that I've not listed there is also the link to the map of all the shoots but ours. We weren't back in business when it was put together.<br />
<br />
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&amp...mp;z=6&om=1<br />
<br />

Comments