Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Lil' Buck

I received this sad news today from Ambush -<br />
<br />
Hello to all of you,<br />
I am writing you because Little Pearl aka Judie has asked me to. Without going into a great deal of detail I must inform you that Buck is not doing well. His condition is such that it is remote that he will shoot with us this spring. He has tried to meet his challenge but unfortunately the odds have been against him.<br />
If you have been wondering about Buck and have wanted to speak with him or send him a get well card now is the time. He needs your prayers, thoughts and correspondence. He can be reached at 920-787-2776, l.buck@isp.com, Ken Batterman, N2119 State Hwy 73<br />
Post Office Box 342, Wautoma, WI 54982-0342<br />
Take care, Ambush

Comments

• Sent him an email last night.<br />
    Dice
  • Sent a card in the mail today.
  • Just a quick note -- The email address I gave out for Buck is not valid. Judie aka Buck's Little Pearl is in the process of changing their ISP. I will try to let you all know when I know it.<br />
    <br />
    A better means of communicating with Buck is either via a letter/card or telephone. Of course any prayers and positive thoughts are welcome. Should you want to visit, I would recommend that you call first.
  • dddd Gnome, gnome on the range&#33;
    I'll have something from the guys off to him shortly.
  • Update on Buck---<br />
    <br />
    Kathy and I just got back from seeing Buck. His condition is about the same as the last time we saw him. Unfortunately he is bed ridden but understands what is going on around him and enjoys the cards that many of you have sent. <br />
    <br />
    If you would like to send Judie an email for her to read to Buck, she can be reached at JudyBug01@centurytel.net. I know he would love to hear from you. However, Judie is very busy these days and may not be able to reply. Please do not take a no response to your email as not appreciating your correspondence. Believe me emails, cards and calls are very important to both Buck and Judie.<br />
    <br />
    As for two and a half years now, your prayers, thoughts and good wishes are greatly appreciated. I know it is hard to know what to say, as I struggle with that every time I see Buck. However, a quick note saying you are thinking of him is much better than not saying anything. So please cowboy up<br />