Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

WTT: or Buy

I have a super sweet OMV Limited Edition Deep Blue, Case colored frame, Ruger Irovy Grips, Gold scrolling on the cylinder, nice Action job, in 44. I am looking for a Hawes Western Marshall in 44 I want a nice gun, not worn out! I will have to have boot. I bought the OMV because I had heard such good reviews and how well everyone like them, so I bought it, then I didn't have enough cash to go buy another OMV, so I found like new Hawes for $225.00 looked like new, first thing I noticed was because I have small hands the Hawes felt better, so now I want to match up!<br />
If anyone can help me out I would be great full!<br />
<br />
ACE

Comments

• Ace Lungger wrote on Apr 24 2008, 08&#58;18 PM:
    I have a super sweet OMV Limited Edition Deep Blue, Case colored frame, Ruger Irovy Grips, Gold scrolling on the cylinder, nice Action job, in 44. I am looking for a Hawes Western Marshall in 44 I want a nice gun, not worn out! I will have to have boot. I bought the OMV because I had heard such good reviews and how well everyone like them, so I bought it, then I didn't have enough cash to go buy another OMV, so I found like new Hawes for $225.00 looked like new, first thing I noticed was because I have small hands the Hawes felt better, so now I want to match up!<br />
    If anyone can help me out I would be great full!<br />
    <br />
    ACE
    <br />
    Still looking for a Hawes 44 blue 5.5 barrel used but not abused or a EAA Bounty Hunter, I told that EAA bought the tooling from JP and that they are the same gun! I found New EAA for $269.95 plus ship plus ffl transfer.<br />
    I don't want to buy one new gun<br />
    <br />
    I would be great full for any and all advice, help leads, ect. They imported 10,000 of the Hawes Western Marshall, there has to be one somewhere does not have to even work if the price is right, I would pefer it to work, parts are hard to find, i just built 2 Hawes in 45C, parts were hard to find and most of them were tooled in someone barn, that had to be redone and redone!<br />
    I will be very great full for any help leads etc.<br />
    Thanks Ace